jeudi 21 octobre 2010

Pandanda Graphics selling :)

Hello Pandas ! Instead of making this a blog I wil make this a Graphics website ! Order Graphics from me anytime :) I will tell you my time table but also I will be able to make a few blogposts so keep checking this :) It normally takes me about 5-10 minutes for each order but it might take more if it's harder to make :) Here are some examples
Every single piece of art I make is from me I start from nothing ! I never take any background and then make my art on that . It's art theft and it's wrong ! I CAN ALSO EDIT PICTURES

1 commentaire:

  1. so cool xD i like the first pic :)

    would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?
    Invite you to enter my giveaway to win eco bag and sativa bracelet :)
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer